Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Surprise Your Man

Hello World, I am back to give you some ideas how you can surprise your man. I surprised my man on our anniversary on October 1, 2009 we have been married 5 years now. These are some of the steps I did for my man. You can take these steps below to show your man how much you love him.

* First thing I did is Plan the day before on what I want to do for our Anniversary. I know that my man have to work the day before and on our Anniversary that was my two days off from my job but I work the day after.

* I went to the store the day before I bought two rib eyes steak, two big baked potatoes with the trimmer,broccoli, yellow cake mix, strawberry,nectarine and whip cream. A strawberry and nectarine shortcake is not a shortcake without the whip cream that is the best part. Don,t forget your man favor drink. Also I had bought some candles and a table cover to set up our dinner area for the surprise I plan for our Anniversary.

* When my man got up from bed on the day on our Anniversary to go to work. I gave him a kiss and told him I love him and ask him what time he get off from work. He forgot it was our Anniversary I never told him it was our Anniversary because, I want to surprise him when he come home. It was early in the morning so, I got on my computer to check my website to read the feedback on how the viewer like my site. After I view my site I went back to the store in bought my man a card and a gift. I will like to share this card with you because, I feel like this is my man all the way. The card have three steps about how I feel about my man check it out below!

* My husband is a man of character who understands commitment and does more than his share to make his family comfortable, safe, and secure, I adore him.

* My partner is a man who is patient, optimistic, caring, and wise. His sense of humor and support hold me up when I can't do it myself. I'm grateful for him.

* My friend is the only man with whom I can share my deepest secrets and know they'll be safe. Time with him is always good. I cherish him.

You are all of those things and more to me. I'm so thankful you came into my world, for if you hadn't, I'm sure I never would have known the kind of happiness you've brought into my life. What a beautiful card now let me finish telling you what I did for my man.

* When I came back from the store I set up our dinner area to prepare for a candle light dinner for two.

* I call him to make sure what time he will be coming home. I start prepare my dinner around 3:30 p.m so the food can be hot when he get here. The card and the gift I bought I put it on the dinner table by the candles between two wine glasses.

* My man made it home around 4:30 p.m I was sitting outside when he arrive. I ask him how was his day and gave him a kiss on his lip. He went in the house into the kitchen I walk behind him too see his reaction. He was surprise when he walk in the kitchen to see our dinner area was set up and the card and gift was on the table between the wine glasses. He ask me what day it was I said it is the first of October then he realize today is our Anniversary." He laugh and gave me a big hug and kiss and told me he love me. Before we sit down for dinner he said he will be back shortly and keep the food hot. He came back with a cell phone I have talk with him about getting a new cell phone early in September that I was going to pay for. He said this is for you with the new phone # already program I was very happy and surprise! I hug him tightly and gave him a kiss little things like this make me love him more and more. When I was in my teen's 20's and 30's I was mistreated I tell you about this another time. I ask him was he ready to eat he said he want to take a shower first before we eat dinner. When he got into the shower I put in a special movie to heat up the rest of our day and night. When he got out the shower we ate a wonderful candle light dinner for two I didn't want to play the movie yet until I have taken a shower.

* I turn on the T.V for him before I got in the shower I let him watch whatever because, I was not ready for us to watch the movie together yet. I told him I am going to take my shower hoping he will come in when I am in the shower surprising me. It work! Well you know what happen after that LOVE,SEX and we was both FULL. When we got out the shower then I decided to play the movie we watch it for 10 minutes and that was it we start all over again from the BED-ROOM to the LIVING-ROOM, and back into the SHOWER. After that we kiss each other good night so we can be ready for work the next day. Our Anniversary was short but, we had a good time it really don't take a lot to enjoy your man or partner.

All I am saying you can have a good time at home or you can take your man out in have a picnic on the beach for two or with your family. It is several thing you can do to satisfy your man to keep him full and happy. I am still not finish with my man yet, I have a surprise for him this weekend. Some people in the world are shame to talk about SEX. Life is all about showing your man or partner how much you love him or her that include SEX and, keeping him or her FULL that include eating. So don't be shame to show your emotion with your man or partner you just need to do it in a respectful way. If you don't satisfy your man someone else will.

Take care of your man and he will take care of you. Don't get me wrong every man is different it don't hurt to try. Remember always keep your man curious, full, happy, and surprise. Give me your feedback in tell me what you thank. Also you can go to my website how-to-keep-your-man.net or maybedop.com for updates on recipes and gifts to keep your man full and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment